Saturday, November 1, 2014

Why Praise Him?

"Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" (Psalm 107:21)

Why wouldn't we praise Him for all He has done?

When people think they have accomplished things on their own and that He had nothing to do with it, I guess they wouldn't see a need to praise Him. But I know--without a shadow of a doubt that all that I accomplish is because of His goodness towards me and that He watches over my children and my grandchildren in response to my prayers.

O what an awesome God we serve!
What a way-maker He is!
What a healer He is!
What a provider He is!

If I had ten thousand tongues, I couldn't praise Him enough. Even in the midst of chaos and challenges, when I cannot see the way, He guides me and keeps me from stumbling too far from His grace. O what love He has for those who love and obey Him.

I would not change my life for any reason--no matter what happens, I know my redeemer lives and that He has only the best plans for my life and it is up to me to receive all of His many blessings and to share the Good news with others.

I'm praising Him for His love, mercy and grace!
I'm praising Him for good health and long-life!
I'm praising Him for speaking to the hearts of those who are reading or will read my books!
I'm praising Him for the insight He gives to pursue creativity in my writing!
I'm praising Him for being merciful to all who will receive His mercy!
I'm praising Him for restoration--love, peace, and tranquility in the land!
I'm praising Him because He's God and He's God alone!
I'm praising Him because He woke me up this morning, limbs working and mind intact, stayed on Him!

I'm praising Him because if He didn't do another thing for me, He's still an awesome God!
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment