Thursday, November 6, 2014

Your Precious Thoughts!

"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!" (Psalm 139:17,18 NLT)

How can I not know how much I mean to You?
How can I not show You how much You mean to me?
With every breath I take and every move I make,
I know  I am able to do so, because You never stop thinking about me
Or how much You love me!
You never stop showering me with love!
You never stop forgiving me when I mess up!
You never stop speaking to me, even when I disappoint You!
You never give up on me, always bringing me back into the safety of Your arms, if I stray!
How do I know all this? Because I am still here and You are still with me--each morning I wake!
You O Lord, are the reason I can hold my head high,
You O Lord are the reason I can see heaven beyond the sky,
You O Lord are everything I need and could ever desire,
You O Lord, give my life meaning and makes it worth while.
How do I know You love me? You gave Your life that I might live,
And I will live my life so all will know, just how much I love You!
Thank You, O Lord for Your Love, Your Life and my own,
And for being with me every step of this journey on earth,
Until You return to take me to be with You, forever--Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment