Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Judgment Passed Upon Us!

Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart. Jeremiah 9:23-26 KJV
I have not turned on a television or read any news, but I speak what The Lord spoke to my heart. We have reached a place where judgment has been passed upon us and we will all suffer the consequences of the same judgment for our God is a just God and the rain falls upon the sinner and saved alike--just like the judgment. In the coming days and weeks, before January, we shall understand what stands before us--and there will be no need for any weep or moan, or regret for we should have sought The Lord before making any decision.  Buyer's remorse cannot be attended to in this grave situation and many do not realize the gravity of this time, yet. Even those who proclaim to know God and love have not determined what is about to befall us and we shall enter a time for which we cannot escape the foolishness of our judgment.

And after turning on the news, I understand why The Lord was speaking to me as He was.

"Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them." Jeremiah 5:14

Have we not learned anything from the past? Apparently not for when we refuse to learn from history, we are bound to make the same mistakes.

It would appear from the history of past presidents--that when Democrats are in office, the nation prospers, but when Republicans are in office the economy bleeds and wars and rumors of war spread across the land. More specifically, other than now--the last time this nation prospered was when Bill Clinton was president and he left a surplus in the treasury. When George Bush was in office, he re-distributed the surplus and started a war, depleted the nation's gain and initiated a mountain of debt. When President Obama came into office, he had to keep our economy from going over the cliff with saving the auto industry and it worked. Just when the economy is experiencing a bounce-back, the stock market bottoms out upon the announcement that Donald Trump was elected President--an event they had warned us about. It is also public knowledge that North Korea and Russia stand ready to do battle with the United States so they can further decimate our standing with the rest of the world.

And speaking of the rest of the world--I can hear them laughing, totally dumbfounded at the stupidity we have exercised in allowing a megalomaniac to sit in the White House. This is not just my opinion; this is the opinion of many other countries before the election.

Now, we have heard for over a month that the election would be rigged and I'm assuming that it was against Hillary Clinton since false ads were placed with her picture on it indicating she was encouraging people to vote by texting their vote. Then there were all the glitches in voting apparatus that occurred yesterday in swing states. I can only imagine what kind of other shenanigans were in place to keep people from voting or having their vote not counted. When the enemy reigns--only evil exists and there is evil on the way to the White House.

But my hope is in Jesus and while I shall suffer like all the rest, I shall be saved for The Lord knows the hearts of those who love Him and obey Him. I truly thought Americans were too smart to fall for the con artist's lies, but I guess I was wrong.

We can pray and my prayer is that God is still willing to hear us and will by a miracle show us the truth of the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment