Thursday, September 1, 2016

Perhaps, We Should Just Be Quiet!

But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. I Peter 3:34 KJV
An admonition for everyone--not just the women to whom Peter was addressing.

It seems that the more is said about a debilitating situation, the more needs to be said. Here's the thing--God knows all about it and we really don't have to say anything other than, "Thank You, Lord for loving us and always concerned about what is best for all of Your Children."

So, I'm late getting this out this morning, because I had to think about being quiet about matters that concern me, but that I have no control over, whatsoever. God does. I'm giving it all to Him. He will take care of it--maybe not the way I want to see happen, but it will be according to His Will, not mine.

I'm not accountable for what others do--just what I do. That's how God judges us!

No comments:

Post a Comment