Friday, December 30, 2016

30 Days of Prayer and Praise--19!

LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath. Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in deep anguish. How long, LORD, how long? Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love. Among the dead no one proclaims your name. Who praises you from the grave? I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because of all my foes. Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer. All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish; they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame. Psalm 6 NIV
Day Nineteen

Lord,

Thank You for Your love, mercy, and kindness. Thank You for Your compassionate that overwhelms those who love You. Thank You for delivering us from the evil plots that harbor in the hearts of those who don't know You. Thank You for giving us strength and boldness and courage to keep moving forward--standing up and speaking out--against injustice wherever we find it. Thank You for healing our bodies of every sickness and disease and creating mental stability within us all the days of our lives. Thank You for seeing us for who we are--in You--and loving us enough to keep us encouraged to do all things according to Your Word.

Lord, while we yet have breath in our bodies, we'll praise You daily for we know that You can make the rocks cry out. We don't want rocks to out-praise us--so we lift our hands and our hearts to You, acknowledging You for who You are--Wonderful Savior, The Guiding Light in darkness, The King of Kings and Lord of Lords; You are an Awesome God, worthy of our praise, glory, and honor. It is to You--we sing and voice our love for Your enduring love and mercies that are new every morning. You indeed are the joy of our lives and no one can compare!

In Jesus' name we praise and thank You, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment