Tuesday, December 13, 2016

30 Days of Prayer and Praise--2!

I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. Save me, LORD, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues. What will he do to you, and what more besides, you deceitful tongue? He will punish you with a warrior’s sharp arrows, with burning coals of the broom bush. Woe to me that I dwell in Meshek, that I live among the tents of Kedar! Too long have I lived among those who hate peace. I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war. Psalm 120 NIV
Day Two

Lord Jesus,

I know You see all that is done in the earth and hear all that is said. I know that Your Word has said, all that is done in the darkness will be exposed in the light for all to see.

Lord, I ask You to reveal truth to all--Your Truth--the truth that allows us to live in peace, not a war--with anyone or any warring spirit; the truth that opens our hearts wide to receive Your love so we have an abundance of love to share with others; Your Truth that soothes even as it pierces the hearts of demons and those who plot evil; Your Truth that will stop lying lips and tongues in the midst of their mischief; Your Truth that will right all wrongs perpetuated by those who deliberately deceive the masses for personal gain; Your Truth that will shine brightly--high above all the fog of lies and clouds of evil deeds--thought to be hidden.

Lord, I thank You for giving us the courage to be bold--to speak up with clarity and stand against injustice where we find it.

It is to You O Lord, I give the praise! It is to You I give the glory--for You have done so much for us that I will bless Your holy name, now and forever, Amen!

Hope everyone reading has a wonderful day in The Lord--as you continually seek Him and thank Him for guiding you in all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment