Monday, December 12, 2016

30 Days of Prayer and Praise!

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” Psalm 91 NIV
Day One!

I will be spending the next 30 days in prayer for the sake of our nation and all Americans who truly love The Lord and praising Him--for all I know He's doing on our behalf--in spite of what appearances may cause us to think. The Lord loves those of us who are diligently serving and obeying Him in whatever capacity that is as He has directed us. I encourage any and all to join me for this dedicated 30 days of prayer and praise of our God! Every daily blog will start with a prayer based upon a Psalm and end with a praise to the Only Wise God!

The Lord is my refuge--the place where I know I am safe.

He is my fortress--with a relationship solidly constructed to protect me against the tricks of the enemy.

I am covered--with the blood of Jesus--the symbol of His love--against which nothing the enemy attempts  to do shall prosper or harm me.

Though I see the faith of some waver and falter in the midst of the storm, I will stand firm on His Word.

Nothing I see or hear shall deter me from serving My God--the creator of all that was ever created and without whom, nothing was created.

When I call upon Him, He shall hear and answer because He knows my love for Him is wider than the widest stretch of land, deeper than the deepest ocean, and my praise for all He has done and will do for those who love Him, rises higher than the highest mountain.

And because of His great love for all who cast all their cares upon Him, He will save us in our hour of need, rescue us from the plots of evil that many may plan, and cause our faith to soar like eagles--seeking higher ground--far away from those who would harm us.

Great is His faithfulness towards us--His Children--and we can have confidence in the knowledge that He will never leave us or forsake! Hallelujah! There is none like Him, no one else who can do what He does that we might know of His love! 

Thank You, Lord for Your love, grace and mercy that accompany us--all the days of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment