Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thank You, Angels!

"For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways" (Psalm 91:11 NIV).

Have you ever experienced a time in your life when you know "something or someone" had just intervened on your behalf?

My life has been spared by intervention in two rear-end car accidents in which I should have been dead.  One had me careening through the plate-glass window of a car dealership when I was hit by a sleeping driver.  I was driving a car that had the gas tank in the back and when it should have exploded upon impact when I was hit; it didn't.  My injuries were minimal--a few scratches and muscle aches. 

In the second accident, I was hit by a drunk driver.  I saw them coming at me through the rear-view mirror, but I had nowhere to go so I simply stiffened, waiting for the impact.  When I was hit, my trunk ended up in her front windshield. I did not suffer any broken bones, but I did have muscle, joint, and some nerve damage resulting in headaches and difficulty seeing. 

My angels have been good to me.  And I know it was them protecting me from those incidents as well as some others in which I could have been dead (driving on a freeway in the midst of having a mini-stroke and could barely see). 

I'm still here, yet praising God, knowing that if it had not been for my assigned angels watching over me, I wouldn't be sitting here writing, right now!  Hallelujah!  Praise God for my angels.

I thank God for my angels and I am happy to say that when the time comes, I will be giving them a great report.  They deserve it!  Thank you angels

Father, thank You for assigning my angels and for keeping them alert and watchful; always ready to intervene on my behalf.  Help me to be more alert so their job won'tbe so difficult. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment