Friday, April 5, 2013

Can't Stop Praising His Name!



I just can't stop praising His Name--Jesus!
Woke up this morning with my mind stayed on Jesus!
He's done so much for me that I just can't tell it all!
He keeps on blessing me, turning my woes into-whoa!
All of my trials are turned to triumphs!
Even though the enemy intended for me to be a victim, Jesus made me the victor--victorious in all things!
He has delivered me from darkness and every trap the enemy set and brought me into the marvelous light.
He has healed my body from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet and every part and organ in between!
He has given me a new walk and a new language!
He has provided me with everything I need and more!
His new mercies every day make me more grateful every day!
He has withheld no good thing from me and loves me in spite of all my flaws!
No, I just can't stop praising His Name--Jesus, Hallelujah Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment