Sunday, April 21, 2013

Don't Look Back!

If we continue (keep going and never look back as we live it) in God's Word, we demonstrate that we are disciples (followers of Jesus and doers of The Word), we shall know The Truth (Jesus--personally), and The Truth (His love and mercy) will make us free (to do His Will).

Wow!  Reading The Word, seeking understanding and revelation, puts us on the path to doing great things in His Name.  Getting to know Him (especially through the Gospel of John), face-to-face and allowing Him to lead us in all things is the best thing we could ever do for us.

I am on the path of greatness right now, not because of who I am, but because of who He is and what He is to me.  He is my comforter, counselor, guiding light, my joy in the midst of sadness, and my strength when I am weak.  He is my healer, my provider--everything I need He has provided and has never left me alone.  Hallelujah!  I will continue in His Word--never looking back at those things that I thought would bring me joy.  I am free to do all He has requested of me and I love doing His Will. 

Continue in His Word and allow Him to free you from all the worries and distractions that so easily assail us and watch Him work on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment