Monday, April 20, 2015

"Best Seller" Hour Reminder

ON YOUR MARCH, GET READY, GO!  myBook.to/TNT  Between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. every sale matters!

The first 5-star review for this book:
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on April 19, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
This is the first book I've ever read by this author, and I'm so glad I bought it! There were a few minor spelling and formatting errors, but nothing that really made me want to stop reading.

I loved how the author used humor to replace swearing, and thought it was a very clever idea. The plot flowed at a snappy place- so snappy that I couldn't put this book down until it was finished.

Here's hoping that there will be more books to come!

TNT promo 2
Love to love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment