Monday, April 20, 2015

The Push for "Best Seller" Hour!

I am so excited about the release of my latest book! I've already had a 5-star review and it was just released Saturday! My God is awesome!

At any rate, I'm pushing to make the best seller list for sales in one hour--from 6:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m. EST tonight. The book is selling for .99 and if you would join me in this quest, I'd appreciate it. This is the preliminary announcement of tonight's event. I'll send out a reminder around 5:30 EST.

While you're waiting, go ahead and a look at the preview (Inside on Amazon) myBook.to/TNT

Not too long ago, my husband and I asked God for one million plus readers reading my books. Whatever I write, I have Him in mind--the romances, the mysteries, the fantasies, my blogs, everything. Now, I can see His response to our request coming to pass. If you're reading them--thank you. If you're not, God blessings upon you anyway :).
Gotta run to get on with my day. Don't forget!

TNT promo 2

No comments:

Post a Comment